We take the greatest care in your orders and guarantee you all our diligence and the premium quality of our service.
The works are all made by living artists and from their workshops, are shipped in perfect original condition.
Our packaging is protective and secure.
The delivery of works of art, as they are presented on our website Lecubevernet.com, is free in Europe, i.e. in countries belonging to the European Union, including the United Kingdom, as well as in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland. We only provide deliveries to these countries.
Please note that for the latter four countries as well as for the United Kingdom, import taxes or customs duties may apply and will be the responsibility of the buyer.
If you want delivery to another country, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an order and a possible shipment and we will study your request with respect and attention, without being able to guarantee that we will be able to respond favorably.
Order processing and shipping preparation
The shipment of your order placed on our website www.lecubevernet.com is processed within :
- Small Formats Works: 4 days after payment (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays).
- Works of Large Formats (one of the dimensions of which is greater than 50 cm, or whose weight exceeds 5 kg): 4 to 7 days after payment.
Delivery times from dispatch
Delivery times from shipment vary depending on your choices at the time of your order
The prices are indicated to you at the time of your order. Please note that the delivery options offered may vary depending on the size and weight of the shipment as well as the country of destination.
The possible delivery methods are as follows:
- La Poste / Colissimo: at home, in 48 hours but possible delays.
- Chronopost: at home, in 24 hours but possible delays due to Covid-19.
- Carrier: at home, delivery times ranging from 24 hours to 4 days.
Guarantee in case of damaged delivery
We take the greatest care in the packaging of the works and in the choice of our transport partners and their services. If, despite this, damage should occur, here are the details of our service guarantee.
At the time of delivery, you must open the package in front of the delivery person to ensure that its contents have not suffered any damage.
If the contents of the package have suffered damage, you must notify our customer service at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the package, sending us photographs of the damage. We will then tell you the procedure for returning the damaged item at our expense.
From the reception at our premises of the damaged object:
- If the damage to the artwork can be corrected by the artist without compromising the integrity and value of that artwork, we will return it to his studio and ship it back to you free of charge as soon as possible.
- If the damage cannot be corrected by the artist, or cannot be corrected without affecting the value of the work, we will suggest that you choose a similar work as a replacement where possible. If none of this interests you, we will send you a refund for the damaged artwork.
- If the damage concerns only a frame: in the case of a frame for canvas or painted panel, we will send you an identical frame free of charge in which you can place the work yourself; in the case of a frame comprising glass or plexiglass, we will return your mounted work framed with another copy of the frame originally supplied.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the event that the work received does not satisfy you, you can remain calm: within 14 days after receipt, you can return the work to us, in its original condition and in its original packaging .
Please note that any work or frame altered or damaged after receipt will not be refunded.
European Union countries, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
You will be reimbursed in full for the price of the returned object as well as the initial shipping cost, within a maximum period of 14 days from our receipt of your return package, the returned object must be in its original condition.
The return of the object is free. You must therefore contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can indicate the procedure to follow and that we take the return costs at our expense.
In the event that we have agreed to deliver to you outside the countries indicated above, you will be reimbursed in full for the price of the returned object, within a maximum period of 14 days from the receipt by us of your return package, the returned object must be in its original condition.
Shipping costs, return costs, taxes and customs duties are not refunded.
How to proceed for a return of an object
Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com indicating imperatively:
- Your Full Name,
- Your Customer Reference,
- The Order reference,
- The reference of the work or works you wish to return,
- The name and artist of the work (s) you wish to return.
- Photographs of the object if damaged.
Upon receipt of your return request, we will then send you the return slip.
YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are dedicated to your best service and welcome all your inquiries and questions.
Our customer service hours are as follows: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. from Monday afternoon to Saturday.
You can reach us:
- By phone: ... (in the event of our being unable to answer you at a moment's notice "t", do not hesitate to leave us your message and we will get back to you very quickly. You can also usefully mention the best time to call you back).
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.